
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY everything is completely perfect! We couldn't be happier. We have one beautiful little bean in there, growing right on schedule!
I think Mike was a tiny bit sad when he found out it wasn't twins. I know we would have been super excited if it was twins, but I couldn't be any happier than I am right now.
I get to stop my progesterone shots on Wednesday. My next ultrasound is on July 2nd, then I get released to my OB.

What an amazing picture Leah!!! I am so excited for you and Mike. You did it!!!! This was a long time in the making and it will make you treasure each moment just little bit more.
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for you guys! Cherish your pregnancy...it goes by too quickly then when it is over you will miss all of it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! So happy for you :). - Tkeys
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Leah.
ReplyDelete