Friday, June 4, 2010
BETA NUMBERS
So, I got my beta numbers :) 71 at 13dpo (days past ovulation) and 163 at 15dpo WHOOO HOOOO. The number is supposed to double every 48 hours and mine doubled in 40. AWESOME. The numbers are a little higher than the average, but low for the twin average. But you never know. We may have one in there, may have two. We find out at our first U/S (ultrasound) on Monday, June 21st WHOOO HOOOO! We're SO excited. I just don't believe it's real yet! Mike is so cute, he keeps taking my "What to expect when you are expecting" book. LOL .... Here is one more test...way darker :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait for the u/s!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love looking at those lines??? I can't wait for the ultrasound!!!!
ReplyDeleteA miracle - congrats to both of you - you'll be the best of parents! Anxious to see what June 21 results show.
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for an award, check it out in my blog!
ReplyDelete