Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've just really not had any exciting news to report LOL...I'm all about food these days - but seriously, how is that new? It's not. I love food. :)
So I've been really wanting shrimp, fried shrimp to be exact. I had it on Wed night at a restaurant and then Thurs night wanted more - so went to the store. Got butterfly shrimp home and was all excited, then flipped it over and it didn't have baking instructions, just fry and pan fry :( then I noticed the expiration date 4/11/2010! And I had bought two packs....:( so they are going back to the store this AM :( I had mashed potatoes, clamato juice and a claussen pickle....salt much??? I went to dinner with friends Friday tonight - guess what I had? HEHEHE :)
I had heartburn last night at 1am after having mexican food last night - and a little nausea yesterday - but nothing uncomfortable.
I got to work yesterday and had no power. ALL WEEKEND. The fridge/freezer was NOT pretty. It smelled SO bad and I had to throw out everything. BLECH. I don't think it was morning sickness that was making me gaggy though lol :) At least the tiny freezer got defrosted though haha!
Tonight we're going to Wine and Dine at Irvine (Park) - Mike calls it Pork in the Park - cause they always have ribs. I guess it will just be Dine at Irvine for me. All that great wine and I can't have any LOL :) It will still be fun and it's for a good cause.
6 days until my ultrasound - SOOOO hope we see EXACTLY what we are supposed to see :)
I also found out that there is a U/S Tech School in the next town - can you say FREE Ultrasounds??? And I heard they spend a long time with you to practice. I'm so signing up for that! :)
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Days!!!! OMG, I am so excited. That is also cool about the ultrasound school. Take advantage of that. :)
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see pics of your little bean!!! It will be so amazing! And I have a thing for shrimp too - just not fried. I like shrimp and broccoli alfredo and then with cocktail sauce. Mmmmm...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the ultrasound girlie!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete