Beef Brisket tastes disgusting.
Soft, mushy foods are most appealing.
Little Debbie swiss cake rolls are de-lish.
Mandarin Oranges are my sweet treat friends.
I like yogurt, fruit and nuts in the morning.
I'm hungry and nothing sounds good, then I make food and it's gross.
I feel more nauseous after I eat.
The End.
4 days till my ultrasound!!!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am counting down!!! So excited!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the food choices. I went for a long period where all I could eat was fruit and cereal. I couldn't even eat my favorite food at Olive Garden. It was so sad, LOL. I hope the weekend flies by until you get a peak at your bean(s). he he
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...nothing appealed to me for a VERY long time - the first week I couldn't stop eating...and then I wanted nothing other than juice and cheez-its for like 4 months!! Hope you start feeling better soon. Don't let your stomach get too empty. - Tkeys
ReplyDelete