I hung my "little miracle" sign I bought, on the door of the baby's room for Mike to notice as my way of telling him...
And the tests just keep getting darker and darker. I'm sooo happy. I'm still in shock. Mike's happy too, he just wants to hear my Beta on Tues and Thurs before he gets REALLY excited, as last time I got a postive on tests, it was a chemical pregnancy and didn't stick.
Beta tomorrow :)
Below are my YAY postive test pictures :) They are so pretty to me :) I just found out this am that when I was showing Mike the tests, he kept saying he didn't think they were getting darker and I just didn't understand how he couldn't see it - LOL found out this AM he was not really looking closely and was looking at the dark control line on the right, not the test line on the left HAHAHA! We had a good laugh, he just couldn't figure out how I thought it was getting darker :)



THE JOURNEY BEGINS :)

And what a journey it will be...Congrats again Leah!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Those lines are looking good...can't wait to hear your betas! - Tkeys
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Leah!!! I am so excited and can't wait to hear your beta - if they give it to you!!! Congrats again honey!!!
ReplyDeleteWhooHoo!!!!! That's awesome!!!! :) Congrats girl.....I'm excited to hear your beta number!!!
ReplyDelete