On Saturday I had 4 follicles, so I was kinda bummed, we were thinking I'd get converted to an IUI. But this week is starting off good, cause.....
today.....(drum roll, please) I have EIGHT!!!
R - 17,16,14.5,14,13
L - 16,14,13 and smaller ones
I am doing my HCG trigger tonight at 9:30pm - and I get to do it in my tummy not my rear like last time - YAY :) and Mike and I go in at 8:30am on Wed morning, and my retrival is at 9:30am!! I'm so excited to know we have a chance this cycle!!
Even the nurse said quality, not quantity. The nurse said this is my *tentative* plan and once my bloodwork comes back, if they change it, she will call.
EEEKKK. This is it :)
Thank you all for your well-wishes :) I am so happy right now! Today is a good day...I may go get a massage later :)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad today's news was better! Don't be shocked if they decide to have you stim for 1 more day (or even 2) to give a few of those follicles a bit more time to grow before retrieval. Sounds great! I'm glad that things improved...those little buggers have a way of popping out of nowhere! - Tkeys
ReplyDeletethat's great news!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
http://gettingthere.info
Thrilled for you! I cannot wait to hear your retrieval reports and then your fert report!
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad this week is starting off better - thinking of you and Mike and sending lots of luck and love your way! -Char and Tracy
ReplyDelete