We got to the clinic and everything went smoothly. I remember getting into the room and getting all situated and then boom. out. Next thing I knew they were telling me it was all done and I remembered everything from that point on.
I start my progesterone tomorrow tonight. Big needles eeek, in the butt...ya fun! lol.
Now, what you really want to know is:
Well, we got 4 really good eggs - 2 from each side. I really thought we'd get more. So, I'm looking at a 3 day transfer probably, with that little of eggs, I'm sure they'll want to get them in me as soon as possible.
I was hoping for some to freeze, but now I'm just seriously hoping we have 2 at least to transfer. And, I won't get a fert report (i.e. how many fertilized and how they are dividing) until the retrival day. BOOOOOOOOOO! I asked if I can get one and they said they don't because things change so much, so fast. And this way, I guess I can't stress LOL.
I'm surprised I got 2 from each side, cause I had a 17, 16, 14.5, 14, 13 on the R and 16, 14, and 13 on the left. Weird, huh? LOL I would have thought I'd have gotten 3 on the right and one on the left.
Friday I get the info on whether it is a 3 day or 5 day transfer. I just really hope I have at least 2!
Nothing to do now and wait - a friend of mine once said they are in the hands of the most expensive babysitter ever :)
My baby could be created right now! :)
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It only takes one perfect little embie to become a baby or two! I am praying for you hun!
ReplyDeleteDitto to Kari's comment. You only need one and you can even more than one baby off of 1 egg. I am sending you perfect embie growing vibes.
ReplyDeleteYea!! So exciting!! Can't wait to hear your update tomorrow...you know I will be on pins and needles, so let us know as soon as you can!!
ReplyDelete