Here are my pics from Friday - I think my baby is confused and thinks she's due in December - do you see his/her lil santa/elf hat??

I had another appt yesterday with my OB - my first visit with her. She was a little late, since she had a delivery! But we had a great appt - got to hear his/her heartbeat, it was so fast and cute! My OB is awesome and said we can come back in 2 weeks to keep us reassured everything is going well and on track, since we'd been through so much to get pregnant - how awesome is that? So my next appt is the 21st. We could tell that Baby has grown at this appt, but I don't have any clear pics from yesterday. They gave us a bunch of books/magazines on everything. She said that I'm not high risk and have no indications of anything she is concerned about. I'm so excited!!! I still have days that I'm like OMG - I'm pregnant! and don't believe it. But it's a little more real, now that we've seen the baby three times and things are on track.
Here are some belly pics at 7 and 9 weeks.


Awww...Leah your little bean is so cute and I absolutely love your baby bump. I bet you have those days that are hard to realize that you are pregnant. I felt like the whole 8ish months I was pregnant was just a dream but I got my beauties to prove it wasn't. I'm still over the moon thrilled for you. We don't know if we will be in WI in December or maybe we will come in October during J's fall break at school. Either way I will keep you posted so we can meet up again and I can rub that cute baby belly. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at that bump! I love it!!!
ReplyDelete