Everything is going so fast now! I had my CD3 bloodwork on Friday Morning, Mike had his bloodwork and testing Friday as well. So, I hope all my hormone levels come back in good range!
I started my BCP's last night!!
So, we are filling out paperwork and getting our medical records sent to the clinic. Our Dr. will review our records and on April 12th we go back for consent signing and an initial meeting with the Dr. and will find out our protocol. I'll probably stop BCP's at that time!
YAY - so for now....we wait :)
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay leah so excited!!!! (meaghan.tapshoe)
ReplyDeleteIt is coming so quickly! You will be on your way to parenthood in no time. P.S. I love your background!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to continue following this. <>
ReplyDeleteThings are moving right along. I hope things continue to go fast for you and Mike and we get to see a picture of two pretty pink lines very soon. I'm predicting twins in your future Leah!!! I hope I am right!
ReplyDeleteYAY Leah!!! I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteLeah. I'm so excited for you and Mike. I can't wait to continue following your journey and I can't wait to hear your BFP announcement.
ReplyDeleteThis is such wonderful news!! I am sooo excited that you are getting started on your journey! It IS your time:)
ReplyDeleteYou are on your way!! - Tkeys
ReplyDelete