So, all my medical records have been received by my clinic, Mike and I signed and filled out all the history paperwork and I mailed that on Friday as well.
So, we're all set for my mock transfer, injections training, consent signing, cryobank signing and all that jazz on April 12th...
I'm SOOOO hoping they tell me to start the Lupron and then discontinue my BCP's that day!!
I had a HORRIBLE migraine on Friday night - not sure if it's cause of the BCP's or not, but I hope I don't get another! I'm getting really excited to get this show on the road!! 2 weeks from today - YAY!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG, Leah I was just wondering where you were at in the process this weekend. This is so exciting!!! I hope everything goes well with the mock transfer and all that jazz! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! I can't wait for the next update!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I am so excited for you!! You are getting so very close to that BFP!! I can't wait!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY Leah I'm so excited for you and Mike. I can't wait for you to announce your BFP.. Twins here you come. LOL :)
ReplyDelete