Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Acupuncture (Acup) fo' short

I keep thinking I won't have anything to talk about, but then I find more topics :) So, I went to my WONDERFUL Acupuncturist on Tuesday and told her about the new plan.... and she's super on board - she has a busy practice, but she's going to fit me in for once a week before ER (Egg Retrieval) and then again a session after ET (Egg Transfer).... she is doing a whole new protocol for me - new spots to do Moxibustion (I do indirect) http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/abc/moxibustion.php it helps build up the uterine lining and promote circulation. I have to do it everyday (outside - cause the burning mugwort STINKS and smokes really bad, I'm sure my neighbors think I'm doing something illegal tee hee hee).

She also gave me different ear beads - normally I get about 6 tiny beads on bandaids in each ear, but this time I got (press needles) tiny needles on bandaids ...in my right ear, next time I'll get them in my left ear. I keep them in until the stickies aren't staying put, then I throw them away. It sometimes hurts when I answer the phone, cause I stab myself a little bit. LOL....

She also said I have perfect ears, you don't hear that everyday haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing the acupunture! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete