SOOOOOO, today Mike had training for work and afterwards they went for dinner, he ran into a guy we both know from my work and they started talking - the place was no smoking and Mike mentioned he quit (YAY SINCE THURSDAY!!) and he mentioned quitting due to wanting children....the guy mentioned that he quit a while ago too, when they did IVF - so spurred a great (needed) convo between guy and Mike....Mike said it was great to actually hear from someone first-hand and not from the clinic people....the guy did IVF 17 yrs ago and said after you do it - it's worth EVERY PENNY! And the guy got a freebie (natural pregnancy) two years later (now a 16 and 14yo).
I seriously think this first-hand experience was JUST what Mike needed to hear (not that he was NOT on board before - but now I think he has what I have) which is to witness it, as I have already gotten from you great ladies that have done IVF and I've follow your stories :)
He said I can pick the program to do - I'm STILL not sure which to do - Any suggestions???
I'm so happy tonight :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!:) this si just what you two need:) a little reassurance!!!! (Meaghan, tapshoe)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Leah. It means so much more when your dh is "really" on board. It is just a matter of time before we see a BFP post. I just know it!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It really makes things better once they are with you.
ReplyDeleteI'd probably pick the 2nd program (with the 80% back) because it will save you money, and I'm certain you won't be getting a refund. - Tkeys
I would go with #2 also.
ReplyDelete