Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

We're almost there...

So, I had to go get another pack of bcp's - hopefully I get to stop them soon!

Getting excited for Monday...we decided to get a hotel room on Sunday night, one mile from the clinic, so we don't have to get up at 4:15am. And best part is now we get to see friends on Sunday night for dinner!

My acupuncture appt went great on Tuesday, and we've scheduled my next three appts for the next three weeks. So exciting....she said she thinks of me all the time :) and hopes I'm being nice to my shen...(aka I need to relax more)

We did a lot of shen points on me at the last treatment, and I got some IVF relaxation mp3's that I do at bedtime...and I'm going to start moxibustion up again.

I wish Monday would just get here, so I know my protocol....I can't wait!!!

I've got my Lupron from my awesome friend B all ready to go! (THANKS GIRL!!) We're almost there!!!!!!!

My nephews are here this week, Grandma and Grandpa are watching them while my SIS and BIL (Brother in Law) are on vacay....they are so stinking cute...we're having the best time, I stop and see them after work...but boy, kids are a lot of work...hope we're ready! :)

4 comments:

  1. What's moxibuston? Good luck Leah! I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek...I am getting so excited for you Leah! I'm wishing you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Leah!! You are getting so close!! A hotel sounds like fun! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete