Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

1st Shot and Box 'o Goodies :)

The shot of Lupron this AM went well :) - I had one pesky bubble that wouldn't go away in the syringe no matter what (and it was at the bottom near the plunger line) -and since it wasn't going into my veins, I said - oh well...I took the shot :)
















Here is me with my CUTE Ariel icepack that Sarah gave me :) She rocks (Sarah, AND Ariel) :)














Here is me - TAKING THE PLUNGE :) LOL




















That box we received today is HUGE! Here is a pic of all my goodies....It seems I got all my meds (minus my Progesterone in Oil - I get that later) BUT I never received my instructional DVD, even though it said it was included...I think I'll live though :)





4 comments:

  1. Holy cats...that's a lot of drugs in a box!!

    I can't wait to see the fruit(s) of your labor! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those meds. It is like a pharmacy in your house. Good luck Leah, another step forward. Isn't Sarah sweet to get you an Ariel icepack. I'm jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on your way now! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of meds. They don't use that many here in Toronto.

    Leah I'm so excited for you and mike its a start to a new begining. I'm rooting for you everyday. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete