Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Start Lupron Tuesday, April 27th!

I'm excited to start my Lupron tomorrow morning!! (they actually didn't tell me whether to take morning or night) but I'm going to do morning, cause I start my Menopur and Bravelle on the 8th of May and all of those shots say I am to take them in the morning :)

I'm SOOO ready to get started, the BCPs have seemed to drag on!

I was a bit worried about the mixing of meds and such (starting the 8th), until the nurse said I'd be using the Qcaps - those things are awesome. I'll be mixing 6 vials of meds together, so those Qcaps are going to be a breeze.

I have my lupron at home already (thanks Bree!), but all my other meds come tomorrow :) I can't wait. I think I'll take a HUGE picture of all my meds when I get them home tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for more meds (well not really) but yay for another step forward. This will all be over before you know it and I am seeing a big fat positive in your future. On a side note, I dreamed I was pregnant with triplets last night. I think maybe I was thinking about you having multiples here soon. LOL

    ReplyDelete