I had an U/S yesterday and had the following follies!
Right Ovary 12, 11, 10, 9.5 and smaller
Left Ovary 8.5, 8, 8. and smaller
I have more this time than last time!!!
But I have a kidney stone I think (I can hear my sister now saying, "This would only happen to YOU" haha....:( I've been in pain and I thought it was a UTI, so went to my GP yesterday after my RE appt, but the test came back negative, so now I'm pretty sure it's a kidney stone, b/c it feels the same way at first. I'm drinking tons of water and cranberry juice and trying to hopefully pass it w/out going to the ER. Seriously? now?
I'm thinking retrieval will be Monday or Tuesday, so still on track.
They changed my meds to start me on the ganirelix shot and one vial of Menopur to keep me from ovulating early.
I go back tomorrow for another follie check and bloodwork. I probably will find out when I trigger and/or when retrieval is on Friday!! Getting close now :)
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment