Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

IVF Start Program Appt!

It's here! We had a long appt, but well worth it! My saline u/s was a bit painful, but mock transfer was a piece of cake. So happy all of that initial paperwork/testing is done. We did find out about another $1400 cost for today, which we didn't have to pay last time *sigh*...the bills keep coming and there is not an end in sight. I have to order a couple thousand in meds in a week. It will all be worth it in the end, though :) (fingies and toes crossed)....and I got my protocol today (happy dance!)

Here it is!

3/12 Stop BCP
3/16 Start BCP's 2 pills a day through 3/19
3/19 Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork
3/23 Start injectibles, Ultrasound (300IU Bravelle & 150IU Menopur)for 4 days
3/25 Bloodwork
3/26 Change Meds to only 300IU Bravelle, no Menopur
3/27 Bloodwork & U/S, med review, 9 days on stims as of today, Ganirelix?
3/31 Tentative trigger shot,
4/02 Tentative retrieval
4/05 or 4/07 Tenatative Transfer
4/19, 4/21 or 4/23 Beta Blood tests!

12/25 Possible due date of Xmas day! I'm so excited, it's going to go fast now! The 3 hr roundtrip to get to the clinic, will be wearing, but I did it before, I can do it again :) SOOOO excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment