I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork today! My AFC (Antral Follicle Count a/k/a teeny, tiny egg follicles) were 4 follicles < 10mm on the right and 5 < 10mm on the left, with a lining of 3.9A....last time was 3R/6L and 3.8A....so I seem to not have changed much in three years LOL....no msg for me on the voicemail system, so my E2 (estrogen) must have been good and supressed. Last bcp was tonight and I start Injectibles on Saturday = 4 vials of Bravelle and 2 vials of Menopur, two shots a day, I have Appointments set up for Monday and Wed next week at 9:15am. This is 2 vials more of Bravelle a day, than I did last time. They are hoping to bump up the eggs right away to get more to mature than last time (I had 4 last time). And they took me off Lupron as they thought it supressed me too much. I'll be adding Ganirelix and Menopur at the end to prevent me from ovulating early before the retrieval. I'm happy with this new protocol, it's exactly what I wanted.
I had acupuncture tonight and it relaxed me, but then I fell in the parking lot (dumb, checking my phone and slipped on ice). My leg above my ankle is a bit swollen, but doesn't hurt too much. So silly.
I got some big 'ole boxes of meds today - I found out today that with the Ganirelix, I have to take Menopur with it, thus the 3 extra vials they added to my order. DH FREAKED out when he saw all the needles, he said they made him woosy just looking at them. It's not even like he has to inject himself, he doesn't even have to inject the shots for me, for that matter. LOL . Good thing I don't mind needles!
Ahhhh, this is it. I'm excited and scared. I've been freaking out about the $, the added costs every time I turn, my insurance is going up $250 more a month starting in June and they just raised it $80 in March! Criminal. And don't get me started on thinking about a new car if it happens to be twins, or re-doing my office as a new room for Mallory. I'm freaking myself out about it all and I know I can't worry about all of that right now....I just have to concentrate on the day and moment!
Breathe in....breathe out :) Hope everyone's having a great week :)
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment