Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

20 Week U/S

OMG I know I need to update this more!! I just get so busy at night around the house :)

Our 20 Wk U/S went SO well. We got to see the bones in the legs, arms, little fingers, areas on the skull that looked great and that everything was good with the spine. The 4 chambers of the heart, all pumping perfectly, the kidneys, even her little ears!

Yes, you read that correctly, HER little ears! It's a G I R L!!!! I know we weren't going to find out - but that morning we just couldn't help ourselves knowing we COULD find out who has been kicking me! And I'm SOOO GLAD WE DID!! Now, here is what you are waiting for: PICS :)

Looking at screen


Yawning and looking at the screen


Partial profile, hand over head, knee over tummy


Profile

3 comments:

  1. YEA!! A girl!!! Love bows and dresses,and of coure, PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Leah. I love that you will be having a little girl to spoil and love! And I agree, you need to get on here and post more often. You will be able to look back on those memories later on. Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete