I know I haven't updated in a while. We are busy trying to switch the office into the baby's room and the "people that used to live in our house's baby room" into our office. Our desk and most of the office has lived in our dining room for the past 3 weeks while we painted, put up chair rail, new baseboards, new ceiling fan and light - it all looks AWESOME. And the monkey graphics are stellar. Mike loves them to bits! I got the bedding all on the crib and it's so adorable. But, why do they sell crib sets when a) you can't use the blanket IN the crib and 2) now they say you shouldn't use bumpers in the crib either. WHAT is the point of a crib set! I should have gotten the sheets and the separate cribskirt (which I did) and left it at that! The curtains tie it in all together nicely! I'll take a pic soon and post it as well :)
I finally feel/look a little preggers. I'm feeling really good and just so ready to get everything situated. We have so been blessed with things from my sister and cousin, we're just sorting through things and trying to figure out where everything is going to go!
Here is a new belly shot from last week!

Looking lovely Leah as always! I can't believe you are half way there!
ReplyDelete