I REALLY need to stop the caffeine, and fake sugars.... *sigh* it's so hard to not want my whitechocolatemochalattecarmelfrappalattechino from the gas station across the street in the mornings. And I want my diet pepsi at lunch too....I don't have coffee or diet pepsi everyday, I never have them on the weekends...but I do drink Crystal light (again, fake sugars) at home. I'm also not supposed to have dark sodas or coffee due to my kidney stones...so I know I need to quit for a lot of reasons...
My acupuncturist suggested I've try Stevia and drink it with tea...I bought a bunch of stevia packets and they taste like crappityweirdness. They are SUPER sweet with a tad of odd, I might try to like that and use half a packet, at least it is all natural and made from a leaf....(come to think of is, so is pot, hmmmmmm....so perhaps it's not good after all?) I digress, I tried it in some tea and I drank it all down super fast cause it was gross....
I guess it's back to plain water and my True Lemon, True Orange or True Lime packets....YUM....
I just know that I need to, I know that I have to....give up all this artificial/empty calories/caffeinated stuff....except caffeine from chocolate....cause sometimes a girl just needs a dove promise :)...
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck Leah. I can't give up my crystal light. I am so bad with that stuff and I love my frappachino bottle of coffee in the morning. Ugh...I gave up most caffeine when I was pregnant and my early nursing days and now I have one caffeinated beverage a day. It will be hard, but I know you can do it. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is so tough to give it up!! I just found out that my Lipton Green Tea isn't good for me!! That's what I replaced my Cherry Cokes with. I was quite disappointed. So, I'm really trying to drink water. But if I can kick my 4 cans of Cherry Coke a day habit, then you can kick yours! I know you can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteI had such a hard time with that but it will all be worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteGood luck...I'm in the process of trying to quit my diet soda, too. I'm down to one Diet DP a day! :) You can do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls - you all are such a support for me :) I can DO IT!
ReplyDelete