Okay, it's here! My 4th and final IVF...well, sort of 3rd, for this time around, anyhow....so third time is the charm, right? I will be due in December for the 3rd time as well. I'm sorta scared about that, because, well, it hasn't gone all that well for me in the past, right? - But I'm determined to change that this time!
I had my baseline u/s and b/w on 3/18/14 and I have:
R - 2 < 10
L - 4 < 10
Meaning I have an AFC (antral follicle count) of 6. I'm a little disappointed, because I thought with the new EPP or Estrogen Priming IVF Protocol, I would have like 10+...I guess that was just wishful thinking.
I am on practically the same timeframe as last year. My retrieval is tentatively 4/2 and that was my retrieval date last year, so I will be due on 12/24 if this cycle goes as planned. However, last year, I stimmed 2 extra days, so my retrieval may change and then, so would my due date. Either way, December baby (Fingers crossed) or November if it's twins!
We are transferring 3 embryos if it's a 3dt and 2 on a 5dt, unless they are bad quality on d5, then we will also transfer 3. Dr. S is on board with this decision.
So, meds start Saturday 3/22/14.
I'm taking the following along with Flagyl and Doxycycline:
Sat 2 Menopur, 6 Bravelle
Sun 2 Menopur, 6 Bravelle
Mon 2 Menopur, 4 Bravelle
Tue 2 Menopur, 4 Bravelle
Wed 6 Bravelle
Thu 6 Bravelle
Fri - same or it might be adjusted depending on bloodwork....and I'll keep taking it...probably stimming for 10-12 days.
Eventually, when my lead follicle gets to be 14+, I'll add the Ganirelix in at night, with one Menopur for 3 nights, then I will trigger, and have the retrieval 36 hours later.
Monday I have bloodwork
Wed I have an u/s and bw again....GAME ON!
I'm getting excited :)
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment