Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Retrieval Time!!

Recap...we had 9 follies on Friday, and yesterday at retrieval...we got 11 eggs!!! WOOOOT! They said at the last check that I had some smaller ones too, I guess a couple caught up. I'm SO HAPPY. Dr. S said it couldn't have gone better!

Mike got to watch the retrieval, he watched the U/S machine and could see them extracting the eggs. He thought it was really interesting. He didn't watch last time, I don't remember them asking if he wanted to though. He said I was snoring LOL...oh well, I guess I was comfortable :)

So happy. Just rested today and a bit tender in the abdomen, but fine. I can't wait until Thursday (tomorrow) at 2...I'll find out how many fertilized, as well as if it is a 3day transfer (Friday) or 5day (Sunday).

I start a half dose of progesterone in oil (PIO) intramuscularly (ie booty) tonight...continue with the doxycycline, this will be my second dose of the medrol tonight.

Almost PUPO!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's great!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys to take this road again! I hope all keeps going right and can't wait to hear whats next! Love and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete