Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

4/15 Tax Day!!

I told my sister on Saturday - that we're pregnant :) I wish I had some fun way to surprise her, but, well, she knows everything we are going through :) hehe...so I finally thought of something for my parents...they know everything too.

I brought over some Pumpkin Bread I made over the weekend...and I wrapped it in Green and Red Ribbon with this tag...

 photo 10dp3dt003.jpg

 photo 10dp3dt004.jpg

My mom couldn't figure it out...lol...Dad did and then said - The bread will be really old by then :) hehehe....They were both SUPER happy :)

If Dad was already gone for work, I was going to text him something about us getting a little tax deduction due Dec 24th :)....but he was home :)

And this is similar to what I might put on facebook, when we announce in June...
 photo llm2013.png

No comments:

Post a Comment