So, today at my appt (day 12 of meds) I have:
Right - 14.5, 14,5, 11,5, 9 and 2 smaller
Left - 15, 14,5, 13, 7.5
But my ovaries were still kind of hiding, so they could be a tad bigger.
Normally they have triggered me when my lead follicle is at 18+, however, I think they don't want me going farther, because it would put me on Saturday for retrieval GRRRRR, BUT my estrogen shot up today to 1253.1 - and I read that they usually trigger you around 1000 on estrogen priming protocol, so at least I'm in that window! I'm getting excited :)
I take my trigger shot tonight at 11pm. Continue with my Doxycycline, Flagyl, PNV and Baby aspirin....
Thursday - NO SHOTS WHOO HOOOOO!
Friday, no eating when I get up - We have to be at the clinic at 9:40 EEEEEK so excited. Praying I get 6 mature follicles retrieved :) Transfer on Monday or Wednesday :) My acupuncturist is on standby...I love her!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment