Mallory!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

B/W and U/S Appts

My appointments have not been stellar so far. But I'm staying positive. Things were going this way for my first IVF and I had my beautiful Mallory....so I know it doesn't mean it won't work.

I had an estradiol on Monday of 64.7 (after 3 days of stim meds) and so they bumped me up:

Monday Morning 2 Menopur, 4 Bravelle
Monday Night - 1 Bravelle (change meds today)
Tuesday - 2 Menopur, 5 Bravelle
Wednesday and beyond - 7 Bravelle

Wednesday I have 5 follicles under 10, but my E2 went up to 220.1, which is MUCH better and the extra $150 a day in meds is working (it better!). I go back on Friday for another ultrasound. I'm hoping we see some follies in the 13-14mm range, as they usually grow 2mm a day. PRAYING I don't get cancelled. My clinic cancels if you have less than 5 eggs.

I've lost 21 lbs, eating clean, I just don't understand why this is my WORST cycle, when I'm healthier now than I've ever been *sigh* - Praying this cycle turns around and I squeak out some good follies....Definitely a 3 day transfer for MOI! I'll update on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment